From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Catherine Pritchard
Sent: 26 March 2013 10:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: DoH Documents

Yes, I’m struggling to find the following.  Link no longer working and I’ve had a quick search on the new site and can’t find it.  If anybody can find a link that now works I’d be grateful.

Ensuring timely handover of patient care - ambulance to hospital (NHS South West, 2008).

www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_089072

Catherine Pritchard

Librarian

JET Library