***Apologies for cross posting***

My name is Carol Parker and I am the Learning Centre Co-ordinator at
Southampton City College.

I am currently looking at the way that I measure the performance and
impact of the Learning Centre at the College.  I have devised a survey
with the aim of finding out the most effective strategies for doing
this.

I am particularly interested in the Further Education institution
perspective but I also welcome responses from Higher Education
institutions.

The survey should take no longer than 5 minutes to fill in but this will
depend on what you want to include.

If you would like details of the results of this survey there is an
option to include your contact details at the end.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.

Click on this link to start the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BNQP5PF

Carol Parker

Learning Centre Coordinator

(Hours: Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.00pm

Tel: 023 80577468

City College Southampton

St Mary Street, Southampton, SO14 1AR

www.southampton-city.ac.uk <http://www.southampton-city.ac.uk>

Celebrating outstanding change
<http://www.southampton-city.ac.uk/Home/default.asp?id=99>

City College is amongst the top 5% performing colleges in the country

For the latest online learning resources visit the Information Station:
The service that never sleeps <http://www.southampton-city.ac.uk/tis/>