APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING- PLEASE DO FORWARD ON TO INTERESTED PARTIES

Are you a recent PR/Comms graduate looking to put your degree into practice?

Or are you a Press Officer looking to use your experience to support a
charity?

The Race Equality Foundation is one of the UK's leading race equality
charities, working with Government and local communities to tackle
discrimination and disadvantage for black and minority ethnic communities.
We are Strategic Partners of the Department of Health and the Department for
Education, and our work covers a number of issues, including health,
housing, education and parenting.  To find out more about the Race Equality
Foundation's work, please see our project pages
<http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk/our-work> .

We are currently seeking a volunteer Press Officer to help us with our PR
and communications strategy.  The post will be part-time and based in either
our  Manchester or London office.

It is anticipated that this position will require 1-3 days per week,
although hours can be negotiated with the post-holder.  The position is
unpaid, but reasonable expenses will be provided.

To apply for this post, please send completed application forms to
[log in to unmask] CVs will not be accepted.

http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk/about-us/working-us/volunteer-press
-officer

Kat Nower

Information Officer

Race Equality Foundation

Gaddum House

Great Jackson Street

Manchester

M15 4AX

Tel: 01618 399799

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

 <http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk/>
http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk

Embed race equality into your every day work with our free-to-view resource
collections on  <http://www.better-health.org.uk/> Better Health and
<http://www.better-housing.org.uk/> Better Housing

Follow @raceequality on Twitter!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information which is
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note
that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
This e-mail does not necessarily reflect the views of the Race Equality
Foundation or its Trustees. The Race Equality Foundation is a registered
charity, number 1051096 and a company limited by guarantee, registered in
England with the registered number 3121679. The Race Equality Foundation's
registered office is Unit 17, Deane House Studios, 27 Greenwood Place,
London, NW5 1LB.