My apologies for the repetition of this posting - in the first version
I said in the body of the message that it was in February, whereas of
course I meant March. I will blame it on the flu I'm just getting over
... Thanks to Doreen O'Sullivan who alerted me to my mistake!
The next online online blog-comment information literacy Journal Club
meeting takes place at 8-9 pm UK time on Wednesday 13th MARCH 2013
(see http://tinyurl.com/chs7qu3 for times elsewhere - and note that
this is one of those times of year when the difference between times
in the UK and times in North America are different from usual, because
we go over to summertime later than the USA/Canada!).

The topic will be A New Curriculum for Information Literacy (ANCIL).
For those new to ANCIL, you may want to start with the Executive
Summary, which is here:
http://ccfil.pbworks.com/f/Executive_summary.pdf
or by paging through the powerpoint which is embedded on the Journal
Club website at http://infolitjournalclub.blogspot.co.uk/

As before, the real-time discussion will take place in comments to the
blog post at
http://infolitjournalclub.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/online-journal-club-13-march-ancil.html
during the hour mentioned above. During that time the authors of
ANCIL, Jane Secker and her colleagues, will be present and helping
Niamh Tumelty and me facilitate discussion. People are also very
welcome to add comments and questions before and after this real-time
event. Note that moderation is usually turned on for comments (because
otherwise we get spammed!), but we will turn moderation off on the day
of the discussion, so that your comments appear immediately.

--
Sheila Webber, Senior Lecturer & Director of the Centre for
Information Literacy Research, Information School, The University of