Dear Colleagues

We want to draw your attention to our eLearning courses, and also the
special offer that ends this week.

Citation Analysis for Publishers and International Copyright offer expert
industry training – the courses take c8 hours  and you have a full 3 months
to complete them – the workshops are highly interactive with Q&A sessions,
exercises,  access to the extensive resources section, an online tutor and
so on.

Until end March these are just £196 for members of ALPSP (after March £245).
They are also available to non-members.

These courses can be taken anywhere and at any time.

Take one of the online demos now?:   <http://www.alpsp.imago3.com/>
http://www.alpsp.imago3.com/ (Citation Analysis or Introduction to Journals
Publishing)

We’ve also 3 introductory eLearning courses: Introduction to Journals
Marketing, Introduction to Journals Publishing and eProduction Technology –
now just £150 for members.

Full course information for all eLearning:
<http://www.alpsp.org/Ebusiness/TrainingAndEvents/ALPSPeLearning.aspx>
http://www.alpsp.org/Ebusiness/TrainingAndEvents/ALPSPeLearning.aspx

Best regards, Amanda

Amanda Whiting,  Training Manager

Tel: +44 (0) 1865 247776, email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Two new eLearning events now available: International Copyright and Citation
Analysis for Publishers

To see our eLearning demos go to:  <http://www.alpsp.imago3.com/>
http://www.alpsp.imago3.com/

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and
Wales
Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: 1-3 Ship Street,
Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex BN43 5DH UK
 <http://www.alpsp.org/> www.alpsp.org

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG