From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of van Sickle, Jennifer
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reference Desk statistics software

One of my colleagues set up Google Docs, and it seems to be working fine for us.  I think it exports into Excel.  We also keep statistics for our service desk which handles routine questions (directional, etc.).

--Jennifer

Jennifer L. van Sickle M.L.S.
Serials Librarian & Sciences Coordinator Trinity College Library
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT USA 06106

860-297-2250 phone