**apologies for cross-posting**

Dear all,

Interested in attending our upcoming fiction seminar, but too busy to
spend the whole day? We're very pleased to offer a conference-only fee
of £10 for up to two sessions (lunch not included).

Join us for talks by Peter Bush, Stuart Davis, Juan Angel Juaristo,
Daniela Omlor, Jennifer Rodríguez and Frank Lough, as well as
discussions with librarians, publishers and translators. It promises to
be a great day.

Programme and registration form attached. We look forward to seeing you
there!

Best regards,

Joanne

Joanne Edwards

Subject Consultant

Spanish and Portuguese Languages and Literatures (including Latin
American) and Latin American History

Please note new email address:

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 01865 288033 (internal 88033)

Taylor Institution Library, St Giles' Oxford, OX1 3NA

Working days: Tues-Fri