done - good luck

On 14 March 2013 09:36, Emily Knox <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I am a postgraduate student studying behavioural medicine. I am conducting some research on students (post and undergraduate) regarding the influence of their working pressures on their health behaviours with a view to improving health promotion policy for this population.

It would be a huge benefit to my research if you could spare 10 mins (max) to complete my survey. Each survey pertains to just one health behavior. Please select the link which corresponds to the first letter of your last name.

A-F: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/A__F

Feel free to forward to student friends/colleagues. Many thanks

Emily Knox
PhD Student
School of Sport, Exercise & Health Sciences
Loughborough University

email: [log in to unmask]                             Office: Matthew Arnold ZZ1.22