Dear colleagues,

Is anyone aware of whether Josef Viktor Widmann wrote a review of
Nietzsche’s *Der Antichrist *and, if so, where I might find it? I would
also be grateful for citations to any of Widmann’s reviews of Nietzsche
other than the famous “Dangerous book” review of *Jenseits von Gut und Böse*.
(Published in *Der Bund*, Basel, 1886, and translated in *New Nietzsche
Studies*.)

With many thanks for any thoughts or suggestions,

Nicole Grimes

--
Ὁ βίος βραχύς, ἡ δὲ τέχνη μακρή.

Dr Nicole Grimes
Marie Curie Fellow
Department of Music, University of California, Irvine ([log in to unmask])
School of Music, University College Dublin ([log in to unmask])
Online Profile on Academia.edu <http://uci.academia.edu/NicoleGrimes/About>