Hands up if you'd like to have more teenagers choosing to visit your museum
or gallery?

Could your family services do with a bit of an update?

Want a hand making babies and their carers more welcome?

Then why not join one of our fast paced workshops for a day of challenging
and practical discussion. All new dates for our Teens in Museums Workshop,
Family Fortunes and Babies in Museums Workshop have been announced:

Teen Workshop: 9th July 2013, Geffrye Museum, London

Family Fortunes: 18th September 2013, Manchester Art Gallery, Manchester

Babies in Museums: 26th September 2013, Museum of Childhood, London

To reserve your place simply follow the link and fill out the booking form
at the bottom of the page.

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk/workshops

Here's what people have said about previous workshops:

"Excellently organised, detailed workshop. Very thoughtful and considered
range of speakers - excellent"

"Fantastic value for money!"

"[the workshop] takes away the fear! Opened up lots of possibilities..."

"Fabulous day. I'm inspired!"

"Jam packed with useful information"

Hope to see you there,

cid:3380625064_284838

Registered charity no 1123658
We would like to keep you informed about the work of Kids in Museums. If you
do not want us to keep in touch, do just reply to this address with 'remove'
in the subject line.