Hi - the command-line melodic does not add any further smoothing.
Cheers

On 7 Mar 2013, at 09:44, Matthew Hyett wrote:

Hi FSL users,

I am using the melodic command line utility for group ICA of resting state fMRI. The data I'm using has already been preprocessed (ie double spatial smoothing, unwarped) using SPM-based utilities.

I was not sure whether the melodic cmd line has a default preprocessing step for spatial smoothing (that doesn't appear in the options menu)? I thought it best to check I'm not effectively "triple smoothing" when using the melodic command line with my data.

Cheers,

Matt

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve