This helps a lot Paul!!! Thanks so much!

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Paul Robinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, Krista.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by "height" here, but the distance between two points is easy to calculate. If you can identify the voxels you're interested in in fslview, it will report their positions in a millimeter space. So, distance is just:

d = sqrt( (x2 - x1)^2 + (y2-y1)^2 + (z2 - z1)^2 )

Math to the rescue!

hth,
Paul