Thanks for y our help Paul, Michael, and Tibor!

I have managed to extract the following values from my DICOM headers:

(0051,100b)  Unknown: 64*64
(0019,1028)  Unknown: 20.292

Using the formula:

effective echo spacing = 1 / [(0019,1028) * (0051,100b component #1)] (from the archives)

I get 0.0007.

This seems a little strange. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for all of your help!