Sure. Thank you!

best wishes,
Rali

On 26 March 2013 12:17, Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Rali,
                   I think the creators of the atlas are best equipped to answer which atlas is more appropriate, the link:

http://cmrm.med.jhmi.edu

should take you to pages with more information/contact details etc.

Kind Regards

Matthew

Hi

What I was actually wondering was which image (if any different) is more appropriate for deriving a ROI skeleton mask.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Rali