De : Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Vendredi 22 mars 2013 16h46
Objet : Re: [FSL] [FSL] dual regression

Hi Carole,
                  Thank you for your upload, the first thing I noticed is that two of your inputs are failing in the first step:

more drA.e77941.77
Cannot open volume dualregressioninput/tem16 for reading!
more drA.e77941.69
Cannot open volume dualregressioninput/tem7 for reading!

It's probably a good idea to sort out these failures before looking at the later stage errors..

Kind Regards

Matthew

Hi Matthew
I send to you by the server (its oK for little size file) ls -al of my input and my ouput and scrips+logs
also a tar-file of scripts+logs
Thank for your help
Best Regards
Carole