Hi,

There is no calculation of variances or uncertainties in FAST, so you cannot really get anything except an estimate of the volume.  I'm also not exactly sure what you can using these volumes for.  If it is for a group comparison or a longitudinal study then the relevant factor would not be the variance/uncertainty/confidence-interval from a single image but would relate to the between-subject or within-subject changes, and these are best estimated by looking at the cross-subject or cross-timepoint variances.  Your statisticians should be able to work out this information if you give them the FAST estimates.

All the best,
Mark