Hello,

I am using automated segmentation as described in your educational materials by skull stripping with BET and using FAST to segment white, gray and CSF volumes.  We are doing a feasibility project in autistic children and have a small sample of children with autism and age matched children without.  I understand there is an option for FSLstats to display the 2-98% interval for signal intensity values for a data set but is there any option for the measure of accuracy of the specific volume of the data set obtained by –m –v?  For example a confidence interval of the segmented volume of gray matter?  I believe this would help our statistician with calculations for significance and power.

Thanks for your help.

Chang