A design matrix must have more rows than columns for the model to be estimable, so you need to cut down on your DV.

Cheers,
Jeanette

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:40 AM, Matteo Diano <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you for your answer.
I've tried to construct a matrix 3 subjects X 4 EV and I have got the same error... I am using FSL 5.0.2 on WMplayer linux centos 6 64bit.
I've tried also on MAC 10.7.5 and I've got the same error as well.
Any suggestions will be very appreciated!!!
Thanks you.
Regards

Matteo