which contains all the information about how the CMA created these segmentations.

All the best,
Mark

On 11 Mar 2013, at 09:26, philipp thomann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Experts,

this is a repost. I am quite dependant on a "good" answer since a reviewer asked us exactly this. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks Phil

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 19:59:07 +0100
Von: Philipp Thomann <[log in to unmask]>
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] Brainstem borders - FSL

Hi,
now I am a little confused. While I am well aware of the fact that the
brainstem comprises midbrain, pons and medulla, I am wondering how the
inferior border of the brainstem was defined during the manual tracing process as
part of the development of FSL-FIRST. Can anyone of the FIRST
experts/developers give me a clue?
Thanks Philipp