Hi - You need to give the full path within the ascii file. Does your ${sub}_aparc.a2009s+aseg_seeds.txt file list ROIs without the full path perhaps?

Saad.

On 11 Mar 2013, at 21:40, Nicola Toschi wrote:

Hi,

thank you Saad for your quick response and clarification.

I am actually calling probtrackx with --target3, and I am running into another issue: when the seed and target are single ROIs, everything runs fine.  However, when I supply an ASCII file containing a list of ROIS (built from freesurfer segmentations and transformed to diffusion space), I get:

CSV::load_rois:Unknown file type: CON_1_aparc_aseg_seed_1000.nii.gz

Note that the same .nii.gz file works fine as a seed and/or target when supplied directly (i.e. not listed in a separate ASCII file) via the -x and -target3 options (see below for full output with error message and probtrackx call).

Thanks again,

Nicola

*call to probtrackx*

/usr/local/fsl/bin/probtrackx2  \
-x $SUBJECTS_DIR/${seeddir}/${sub}_aparc.a2009s+aseg_seeds.txt \
-V 1 \
-l \
-f \
--onewaycondition \
-c 0.2 -S 2000 \
--steplength=0.5 \
-P ${p} \
--fibthresh=0.01 \
--distthresh=0.0 \
--sampvox=0.0 \
--forcedir \
--opd \
-s $SUBJECTS_DIR/${subbpx}/merged \
-m $SUBJECTS_DIR/${subbpx}/nodif_brain_mask \
--dir=$SUBJECTS_DIR/${trackdir}/${p} \
--omatrix3 \
--target3=$SUBJECTS_DIR/${seeddir}/${sub}_aparc.a2009s+aseg_seeds.txt

*output*

verbose    1
nparticles 2
nsteps     2000
usef       1
rseed      12345
randfib    0
fibst      1
Running in seedmask mode
load seeds
done.
Load bedpostx samples
1_1
1_2
1_3
2_1
2_2
2_3

nfibres  : 2
nsamples : 50

Done loading samples.
Initialise pathdist
....done
CSV::load_rois:Unknown file type: CON_1_aparc_aseg_seed_1000.nii.gz