 From: SUBSCRIBE FSL Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 11 March 2013, 11:58
Subject: [FSL] Flirt command line

Hi,

I am trying to register my filtered_func data by using a flirt command line in the working space. I have noticed that this line only works by registering on volume-by-volume basis, which means I need to run it for every single volume in my functional data. Is there a quicker way to register filtered_func data by normalising all the volumes at once?

Thanks very much,
Anja