Hi Karen

I'm guessing you are a school or sixth form college??

In the world of FE colleges we have no real quiet times anymore - just looking back at my January exam timetable we ran over 60 exam sessions
And that's not including all the on-screen UKP tests.

I feel like we are forever booking tests of one kind or another as more and more of them become 'on-demand'

And with more and more apprentices - it seems like we are having to run more and more exam session so that they are able to complete within their funding period

Just wish we had our own 'Exams rooms' that would really make my life simpler.

Sue Brennan
Examinations Officer

Hertford Regional College
Ware Campus