Dear Mike & Meg

So sorry to hear of both your dilemmas

We have a split site with two separate identities when it comes to GCSE's etc and two exams officers

Then they decided to have a restructure and to save money pinpointed 1 exams officer and 1 full time exams administrator to go

I was the lucky (?) exams officer who was kept on ...... but it is exhausting trying to oversee both sites

Then i lost a part time assistant who has not been replaced as yet

And my Exams Manger resigned thru ill health and has never been replaced :(

So i have to report straight up to my VP who is OK ..... but hard to get hold of sometimes and expects me to do alot of jobs that are really a managers job

I wish you both the best - and Mike i hope your college see sense before they act

Wishing you all a Relaxing Easter ......... i think we all need it

Sue Brennan
Examinations Officer

Hertford Regional College
Ware Campus