Sent: 22 March 2013 14:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: January A Level Results

Hi Lorna

Ours were a bit of each….typical eh!  But we’ve changed our A level provision and reduced our AS intake so it’s hard to compare like with like.

Kate

Kate Oliver
Examinations Manager
020 8326 2298

West Thames College
London Road
Isleworth
TW7 4HS

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Visit our websiteDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: How to find usDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Receive our RSS news feedDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Connect with us on FacebookDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Follow us on TwitterDescription: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Watch our videos on YouTube