Hi Lorna

Lower results, very much linked to changing grade boundaries – i.e. similar marks got 2 grades lower than in previous years

Regards

Meg Gwilliam

Exams Officer

cid:image001.png@01CDF4C4.19B7DDA0

Castle Square

Ludlow

Shropshire

SY8 1GD

Centre Number: 29085

T: 01584 872846

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.ludlowcollege.ac.uk

Please remind students that NO mobile phones, ipods, MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Ludlow College Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations