This sounds a good idea to produce with a list of consequences so everyone knows

If you get any such documents can you send them on?

Thanks

Sally

Sent: 19 March 2013 12:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Invigilation - Code of Conduct/Expected behaviour

Good Afternoon

Does anyone have a code of conduct/expected behaviours document for invigilators that they’re happy to share please?

We’re having a couple of issues with lateness etc and I was just wondering how other centres tackle this.

Thanks

Lorna Willmott
Exams and Achievement Manager
Oaklands College,
St Albans Campus (Smallford) , Hatfield Road, St Albans , Hertfordshire , AL4 0JA , United Kingdom
Switchboard: (+44) (0)1727 737 000 , DDI: (+44) (0)1727 737078 , Mobile:
WWW: http://www.oaklands.ac.uk

Oaklands College - Unlock Your Potential

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 and is an exempt
charity for the purposes of the Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ
VAT Registration 611574558

Be green, keep it on screen!