Sent: 19 March 2013 09:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dental C&G 4234-31 (Evolve test)

Good Morning all, hope all is well out in the world of Exams, :)

Can I ask if anyone is awaiting or has any info on when the C&G 4234-31 Dental Diploma Unit 317 (Evolve-test) will be available to book.
I was informed that this unit would be available on the 18th of March as all dated exams have now passed.
C&G seem to know nothing when I call.

Has anyone got any up to date info they can share.

Thanks
Mike

Mike Swann
Examinations Manager

Direct Dial: 01480 379117

Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods,MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations prior to entry to the room.

Follow us.....
[http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/Facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/HuntingdonshireRegionalCollege>[http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/Twitter.png]<http://twitter.com/HuntsCollege>

[http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/HRC_Email_Footer.jpg]<http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/>

To view our email disclaimer please click the following link http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/Disclaimer/
THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: before printing this e-mail think whether it is really necessary, thank you.

Internet communications are insecure, therefore City College Norwich (CCN) does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CCN.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

City College Norwich, Ipswich Rd., Norwich, Norfolk. NR2 2LJ.

--
 Scanned by iCritical.