Sorry I may have l misled, where possible we send invigilators out for all
off-site exams, if the occasion arises that the test is a considerable
distance away we use assessors who are not the candidates regular assessor
if that makes sense?

Instances of this are rare I have to say I can only recall a few this
academic year and the candidates were in excess of 45 miles away..

Michelle