Thanks Shirley

Sent: 12 March 2013 08:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EBS EXAMS

Hi Everyone

I got this attached user guide yesterday and just wondered if you all had a copy?

I think it is pretty good , much better than the training notes.

Hope it is of some help/interest….Enjoy x

Regards

Shirley

Shirley Hallett

Examination Manager

01925 494450 extn 4450

01925 494497 Fax

Image removed by sender.<="" a="">

This email and its attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential or the subject of legal privilege. If this email and its attachments have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy them, distribute them or show them to anyone.
Please contact the sender to notify them of the error. Whilst every effort has been made to check for viruses in this e-mail and any attachments, the College does not warrant that it or they are free of viruses and you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk. Please note that electronic mail may be monitored.