Sent: 06 March 2013 16:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Private Candidates

Afternoon everyone.

My centre has agreed in principle to allow private candidate into college to sit exams.

For those centres who allow private candidates, can you provide me with any information/guidance including fees you charge the candidate and whether such fees are in addition to or include the unit fee?

Thanks,

Lauren

Lauren McLachlan

Examinations Manager

Ashton Sixth Form College

Darnton Road

Ashton-Under-Lyne

Lancashire

OL6 9RL

T: 0161 330 2330 Extn: 349

F: 0161 666 8203

For exams information & updates follow us:

cid:image007.jpg@01CDED8B.F82A9630cid:image002.png@01CDED9C.B07FA990

Twitter       Facebook

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ashton Sixth Form College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.

Confidentiality:

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. The contents of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the organisation.

Viruses:

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e mail and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free.

Security Warning:

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us.

Privacy:

We reserve the right to read any e-mail or attachment entering or leaving our systems from any source without prior notice.