http://www.ithinkwell.org/how-much-do-medicine-and-evidence-matter-do-big-numbers-always-have-the-evidence

Please try this link , thanks for asking

Best
Amy

On 3/26/13 12:12 PM, "sarah Liu" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear:

I can not open the link. Is there any other way to open it? Thanks.

og in to unmask]>e(B
Hsueh-Erh Liu (sarah) RN, PhD.
Professor, School of Nursing,
Chang Gung University, Tao Yuan, Taiwan, ROC.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (886)-3-3118800-5243
Cellular: 0968324906
CGU WebMail system
(http://163.25.114.110/)

---------- Original Message -----------
From: Amy Price <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:21:39 -0400
Subject: James McCormack

Dear all,
Another great video from James McCormack. I am finding this kind of short
amusing videos with strong truth to be good for public awareness&#65533;
Any one that has  others they can remember I would appreciate links..
http://www.ithinkwell.org/how-much-do-medicine-and-evidence-matter-
do-big-nu mbers-always-have-the-evidence/
<http://www.ithinkwell.org/how-much-do-medicine-and-evidence-matter-
do-big-n umbers-always-have-the-evidence/Cormack>
Best,
Amy
------- End of Original Message -------