Excellent - thanks Anastasia - that is why I put it together. Much appreciated.

On 2013-03-11, at 6:00 PM, Anastasia Mallidou <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
 wrote:

Dear James,

This is the best intervention to improve EBP that I have ever read (or listen to) about!
I will use it in a presentation about systematic reviews and EBP in May.
Thank you so much for sharing!

Anastasia

*************************
Anastasia A. Mallidou RN, PhD
Assistant Professor (limited term)
School of Nursing
University of Victoria
3800 Finnerty Road
HSD Building, Room A474
Victoria, BC V8P 5C2
Tel: 250 472 5663
Fax: 250 721 6231
Web: http://www.uvic.ca/hsd/nursing/people/people/anastasia_mallidou.php#section0-2
"There's not one shred of evidence that life is serious."  ~ Brendan Gill