Dear all,

Some of you asked me where you might buy our new Innovations book, in English language teaching for migrants and refugees, edited by David Mallows.

I’m forwarding the link to our distributors, BEBC, plus the link to the pdf.

BEBC

https://www.bebc.co.uk/innovations-in-english-language-teaching-for-migrants-and-refugees/9780863557019/

ESOL Nexus

http://esol.britishcouncil.org/innovations-english-language-teaching-migrants-and-refugees

You’ll also see our next publication: pre-service education and training:-

https://www.bebc.co.uk/innovations-in-pre-service-education-and-training-for-english-language-teachers/9780863557026/

http://englishagenda.britishcouncil.org/books-resource-packs/innovations-pre-service-education-and-training-english-language-teachers

Forthcoming publications focus on blended learning and ICT.

Best wishes,

Melissa

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We are a registered charity; 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.

This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it. The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by software viruses and you are advised to carry out a virus check on any attachments contained in this message.

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm
To contact the list owner, send an email to