Kurt Lindemann at San Diego State has great work on disability and sport.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Kate Kaul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I'm relaying this inquiry for a colleague of mine at York.  He writes,

"This summer, I'm teaching a course on Sport in Canadian society, and I would like to do a lecture on sport and disability--which is a completely new subject for me. Can you suggest either some classic
works or overview texts from disability studies so that I can get a grip
on the major issue in the field?"

He's not on the list; please reply to the list or to me if you have suggestions so that I can send them on to him.

thank you,
Kate

Margaret M. Quinlan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Communication
Core Faculty, Health Psychology Ph.D. Program
Department of Communication Studies
Colvard Hall 5003
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223