Thank you Thomas for this informative video it actually shows step by step how people hide their hostility towards people with disability  and disability.

Sent from my iPad
Heba Hagrass

Ph.D. in Disability Studies
Sociology and Social Policy Department
University of Leeds, UK
M.A, Anthropology, Disability & Gender Studies
American University in Cairo
Mobile:(002)012-211-2107
2 Midan Kasr El-Doubara
Garden City