People schmeeple, climben up da schteeple ....

I think the proper term must be "entity with human like characteristics"
People is all to blunt and offensive, if you continue to use nasty terms
like that you are not mensch :)

Larry
who really ought to know better, I'd say to take it all with a pinch of
salt, but in these latter days that is needed to keep the roads clear, you
do not want to be on my allotment without Amundsens cast offs.

Larry