Hi Ros,

Much depends on where the student will be going to school in the US. Some university health clinics do not provide birth control.

I suggest locating a Planned Parenthood office near campus. Services and fees can vary by location.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/

Hope this helps,
Donna

Donna Maheady, Ed.D., ARNP
(561) 627-9872, (561) 776-9254 (Fax), (561) 776-9442 (TTY)
Founder and President www.ExceptionalNurse.com
Author of Nursing Students with Disabilities Change the Course, winner of the AJN 2004 Book of the Year Award, available at www.lulu.com and Leave No Nurse Behind: Nurses Working with disAbilities available at http://leavenonursebehind.com/
Follow ExceptionalNurse.com on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/ExceptNurse
and our blog at http://exceptionalnurse.blogspot.com