Hi Ros,

Much depends on where the student will be going to school in the US. Some
university health clinics do not provide birth control.

I suggest locating a Planned Parenthood office near campus. Services and
fees can vary by location.

_http://www.plannedparenthood.org/_ (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/)

Hope this helps,
Donna

Donna  Maheady, Ed.D., ARNP
(561) 627-9872, (561) 776-9254 (Fax), (561)  776-9442 (TTY)
Founder and President _www.ExceptionalNurse.com_
(http://www.exceptionalnurse.com/)
Author  of Nursing Students with Disabilities Change the Course, winner of
the  AJN 2004 Book of the Year Award, available at _www.lulu.com_
(http://www.eplibrary.com/)  and Leave No Nurse Behind:  Nurses Working with
disAbilities available at _http://leavenonursebehind.com/_
(http://leavenonursebehind.com/)
Follow  ExceptionalNurse.com on Twitter at _www.Twitter.com/ExceptNurse_
(http://www.twitter.com/ExceptNurse)
and  our blog at _http://exceptionalnurse.blogspot.com

In a message dated 3/27/2013 5:32:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,