Hi penny

Feel free to contact me off-list  for more info - my thesis will be about sixty thousand words!

Best
Melanie

Melanie Thorley MAUA ANP
*AccessAbility Project  Co-ordinator
07931 226599

Sent from my iPad

On 14 Mar 2013, at 17:40, "Penny Georgiou" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Melanie,

Please do continue say more.

I would like the opportunity to hear from someone with direct experience of the service.

Kind regards,

Penny