Dear Michael,

we discussed the further developments of the DC-LibAP in 2009 and 2010.
The current version of the draft is here:

http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/DCLib_AP

The problem is that the URIs of the dclib terms are not published till
now. You find an rdf description of these terms attached.

Given the bibframe development in the last months we should have a look
at this draft and see how to make it a final version in the end.

Best wishes from Göttingen

     Stefanie

--
Stefanie Rühle
Metadata and Data Conversion

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen State and University Library
D-37070 Göttingen

Papendiek 14 (Historical Building, room 1.603)
+49 551 39-10905 (Tel.)