Re that Daily Mail piece, what take do people have on where’ we’re currently at with the climate change science? What sources are folks using for their data? I keep an eye on NOAA and also, Roy Spencer is an interesting contrarian source because he keeps on denying the shape of his own graphs - http://www.drroyspencer.com/latest-global-temperatures/ . I’ve not been on the climate change case closely of late, so I’d appreciate any views from folks as to where the trends are moving.

From: Discussion list for the Crisis Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kevin Coleman
Sent: 17 March 2013 20:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Crisis as we all stop shopping - today's Sunday Express

Ah but remember that an uncontrolled mass of general public will not respect borders, boundaries, laws nor friendships when personal survival is all that is on the agenda and there's nowt left to buy. So that leads me to think that maybe its 'us' that needs to worry and wonder what 'we' will do when that mass of general public, having dismissed the former elites, decide they're hungry after a day or two of being uncontrolled? Well they can always raid the stores and rob the weak but when there are no more stores and no more weak to raid who will they raid next?

Erm?

That would be us. Having foreseen the events from afar and planning for the worst case scenario, we will be next on their menu of things to do. After all when the mass of uncontrolled 'general public' have run out of food and water and the very basic humanitarian feelings they won't be too damned worried about tomorrow so we will be as the elites...........expendable. It will be what we have that the general public will have their eyes on and the immediate is all they are thinking of by this time.
What one wonders, will they do when we are also gone? Cannibalism seems to be one option.
Oh yes but first they need to start shopping again. :)
That's what the papers are hinting at anyway. Keeping the masses attention diverted long enough to make an escape. :)
Kev C