It was a pretty good album. As was Crime of the Century. Somehow I suspect more appropriate to today then ever with climate change. :-)

Alastair McIntosh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I couldn’t resist the musical reference! My religion is the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Hippies.

From: Kevin Coleman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 March 2013 12:24
To: Alastair McIntosh
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Crisis as we all stop shopping - today's Sunday Express

Yes. I even had the album.
I don't buy newspapers because I prefer to see them in their original raw form.......trees! Besides trees are real unlike the sensationalist propaganda that the government steered press and media spout every day.
But what is the point of this article other than to fill up more column inches for the mass consumption of the sheeple?
I'd hazard a guess that George 'Ka-ching' Osbourne (1) desperate for a few more taxes and seeing as how we ain't spending the dosh has instigated some disinformation for the press to disseminate to the masses in the vain hope of kick starting the economy by kicking us into action. 'If we don't spend our way into more debt we won't have economic growth and we'll end up in.........well........more debt!
You couldn't make it up. :-)

Kev C
(1) Ka is the snake from Disney's Jungle Book and ka-ching is the sound of a cash register. George is the rob dog chancellor. Yes I know its silly but its my little joke. :-)

Alastair McIntosh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Crisis? What a crisis! Wasn’t that Supertramp back when we were young?

Image removed by sender.

Daily Express Weekend
Mar 17 2013

Image removed by sender.