I don't want to crystallize the protein--I have another reason....

Jacob

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Edward A. Berry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
In the mitocondrial inner membrane (which is very protein-dense) I believe the most abundant protein is the adenine nucleotide transporter. (e.g. pdb1OKC).  Single chain or homodimer, but apparently its not very easy to crystallize.

Jacob Keller wrote:
Dear List,

Does anyone know of a source of quantification of membrane proteins in garden-variety eukaryotic cell lines, e.g. HEK or
HeLa cells (incidentally, it just occurred to me that probably all HeLa cells are XX--seems right, no?) I am looking for
the highest-expressed, particularly, and definitely want to include single-pass proteins as well.

Jacob

Jacob Pearson Keller, PhD

Looger Lab/HHMI Janelia Farms Research Campus

19700 Helix Dr, Ashburn, VA 20147

email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]org>