Dear all,

We are trying to use the GUI (ccp4i) to run SCALA a second time while
excluding data frames. In our hands this fails. It could be for a simple
reason (such as the "Batches" to be excluded must be separated in the
list of the GUI by semicolons, colons, commas, whatever... instead of
blank spaces).

Would anyone have a running SCALA script that corresponds to the GUI
defaults but that specifically excludes data frames ? The route that was
followed for data processing was XDS, COMBAT and now SCALA. The first
run indicated to us what we think is better excluded from the
processing. If SCALA cannot remove data frames one can write a specific
jiffy program to exclude specific rotation ranges from the XDS_ASCII.HKL
file, but I'd prefer to use an existing program if it allows to do what
I want to do.

Thanks in advance,

Fred.

--