Some of those system76 desktops look overclocked.  I've always wanted to
try one to speed up processing but have been warned away from it for
fear of errors and stability.  Does anyone have any experience of
overclocked desktops for PX software?

Alan

On 15/03/2013 17:55, Jim Fairman wrote:
> I've been pretty happy with the machines from System76
> <https://www.system76.com/>.  They come with the most recent version of
> Ubuntu pre-installed.
>
> However, as Tim says - installing Linux on any machine you can buy is a
> pretty simple process now.
>
> Cheers, Jim
>
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Tim Gruene <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

> --
> Jim Fairman, Ph D.
> Crystal Core Leader I
> Emerald BioStructures <http://www.emeraldbiostructures.com/>
> Tel: 206-780-8914
> Cell: 240-479-6575
> E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Alan Cheung
Gene Center
Ludwig-Maximilians-University
Feodor-Lynen-Str. 25