On 03/01/2013 06:52 AM, mesters wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Just make sure the graphics card has not only miniDisplay connectors... The 3D monitors mostly have HDMI and DVI-D.
Do not confuse the DVI-D with single/simple DVI as the bandwidth will be too low for stereo.

1) Monitors with 120 Hz stereo support and Displayport connections are finally becoming available.

2) I find your use of the terminology confusing.
DVI-D means digital only, as opposed to DVI-I, (integrated) which has both digital and analog.
DVI-dual link has more digital conductors for a wider signal path. This will be need for 129 Hz stereo applications at HD resolution. The cable needs to be dual link as well.

All Things Serve the Beam
                               David J. Schuller
                               modern man in a post-modern world
                               MacCHESS, Cornell University