I like Topdraw very much, have been using it since 2005. But as far as i understand it will not "make a topological
figure of my protein with a b-sheet and helix based on its crystal structure".  It is a drawing tool to help you make
your own topology drawing. (I will be very happy to learn if I am wrong about that).

The correct answer from my point of view is Pro-Origami, which did not show up in the first page of hits. I had a chance
to play with it a little, and it does a very nice job of organizing beta sheets, for example with 1RIE. I would probably
take its output as a starting point for making my own diagram with topdraw.  It is not so useful with helices - a
4-helix bundle which I would draw as parallel up and down cylinders was drawn in a straight line one after the other -
like chain C of 1ppj.

So there are at least 3 things people mean by a protein topology program- one that defines the secondary structure, like
espript, one that gives you drawing tools to make your own based on the output of those programs, like TopDraw, and one
with artificial intelligence that automates the whole thing like ProOrigami.  I am aware that the pdbsum website has
nice topology drawings, didn't realize you could use it on your own undeposited structures.
eab