Dear all,

This Thursday (14th) Dr. Sam Schwarzkopf will be hosting the Cognitive Drinks, an informal meeting with wine and discussion. Please see the message below for further details.

-----

Cognitive Drinks, Thursday 14th March at 4.15pm in Room 503 at 26

Bedford Way

With all the recent interesting and (to some) provocative talks, I was
hoping we could perhaps have an open discussion. I'm sure many will have
seen one of David Shank's talks on the Replication Crisis in Psychology.
I hope you'll also see tomorrow's talk by Ap Dijksterhuis "Replication
crisis or crisis in replication?". Let's debate who is right and/or what
we can do about it as a field. Alternatively, those of you who saw Dale
Purves' talk on why we see what we do (and if I understood him
correctly, he said that we don't...) and you may want to voice your
views on that. Or perhaps you'll have other pressing topics. Whatever it
may be please join us for another Cognitive Drinks evening for some wine
and snacks and lively discussion!

------

We hope to see you all there,

Best wishes,

Patricia

----
Ms Patricia Lockwood, MRC PhD student
Division of Psychology and Language Sciences, Faculty of Brain Sciences

University College London

26 Bedford Way

London, WC1H 0AP

Tel: 0207 679 1051