I have written a book on the life and work of Rosmarie Waldrop, which is due out from Shearsman in April. To celebrate the publication, I'd like to put together a launch which features readings from poets and writers who have been influenced by her work (as poet, novelist, translator, publisher, etc.).

The initial event would take place in Manchester, around mid-May. I would also like to replicate the event in London.

If you are interested in being part of this, please contact me.

Thanks
Nick

Dr Nikolai Duffy
Department of English
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester M15 6LL

Tutorial hours: Wednesday s 12-1pm and Thursday s 12-2 and 40-5pm. Please email to book an appointment.

Coming soon: Relative Strangeness: Reading Rosmarie Waldrop<http://www.shearsman.com/pages/books/catalog/2013/duffy.html> (Shearsman) and The Little Shed of Various Lamps<http://verysmallkitchen.com/>(VerySmallKitchen)
See also: About Me<http://www2.hlss.mmu.ac.uk/english/academic-staff/?profileID=278>, Like This Press<http://www.likethispress.co.uk/> and Like This Blog<http://likethispressblog.blogspot.com/>

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read Manchester Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "