From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richards Ceri (LCSS)
Sent: 27 March 2013 10:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: I am struggling with this too

Hi all.

We had exactly the same problem on our development environment. Blackboard told us to disable and re enable software updates and cloud profiles through the backend then re enable. This didn't help. What you'll probably find is that the tools will magically start to work in a few days.

I rebuild the environment a few times for other reasons and found this each time. The tools are flaky at the moment on initial setup. I'm guessing it's some kind of sync which needs to happen at blackboards end.

Sent from Samsung Mobile